Putting Your Phone into Safe isn’t very hard but after putting your phone in Safe Mode for whatever reason the main question came “How Do I Get My Phone Out Of Safe Mode”.
Are you stuck in Airplane Mode? But you don’t know how to get out of it. Don’t fear, here is the easiest method to get your phone out of safe mode. So, let’s get started
Reasons Why Safe Mode Activated Automatically:
- Third-party apps stopping the device from starting
- Accidently touch the button while device booting
- Buttons are stocks
- Device is rooted
What You Will See After Getting in Safe Mode:
- A label named “Safe Mode” displays on the bottom of your phone’s home screen.
- You can’t make any calls or receive calls or send or receive messages.
- You can’t access the internet.
- Some third-party apps also do not work.
Methods to Get out From Safe Mode or Turn Off Safe Mode
In this article, we will show you the easiest method to turn off or get your phone out from safe mode. Let’s get started
- Restart Your Device
- Check the Notification Panel
Restart Your Device
Restarting your device can turn off safe mode and get your phone out from safe mode. So, follow these steps to turn off safe mode.
- Hold the power button of your phone until different mobile options appear.
- Then, Tap on the restart icon. Now your device is restarting.
- After restarting your device your phone will get out of safe mode.
Checking the Notification Panel
In some devices, companies allow their users to turn off safe mode. Here are the simple steps to turn off safe mode.
Swipe down from the top of your screen, you will see a notification is appearing named “Safe Mode is On”
Tap on the notification to turn off safe mode.
After That, your phone will restart to normal mode.
Hope this article about how do i get my phone out of safe mode helps you leave your feedback in comments that will motivate us : ). Also if you have any questions let us know….