Unisa(University of South Africa) is a university that utilizes the Open and Distance Learning method which allows the students to have their own schedule.
Applying for universities will find some students asking questions and need guidance.
Apply online at Unisa
For applying online at Unisa, what you’ll need.
- An email address
- A cellphone number
- Foreigner applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Copy of your high school qualifications documents.
- The application fee of R115 should be paid once you receive your student number
How to start Applying online at Unisa
- Open the Unisa website by Click here
- Select the type of qualification you’re applying for.
- Click on ‘Start the process’
- Click on ‘Proceed to Open and Distance Learning or Unisa’.
- Click on step 2 inside which says ‘Are you certain about your career?’
- Click on step 3 if you require more information about the courses being offered and the different faculties,
- You can then select your qualification by the college (faculty) or level.
- Once here, you will find the different qualifications Unisa offers in that college/faculty. If you click on the different qualifications, you will find information such as admission requirements and if you click on ‘Registration and curriculum information, you will find the modules that belong to that specific qualification.
- You have now found the qualification you want to apply for and should now click on step 4 ‘Apply for admission’
- Click on ‘CLICK HERE to apply online
- click on the bubble next to the qualification you’re studying towards.
- If you already have a student number, click yes. If not, click no.
- Fill in your details and follow the prompts.
- Once you’re done, you’ll need to submit your documents.
Submitting Documents for Unisa
- For Submitting documents “Click here”
- Click on the ‘Documents’
- Enter your information
- Click on choose file and select the documents from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once you did submit all your documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
- Now, you need to pay the application fee
Information of Application Fee
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa or the application fee reference number
- Banking details and payment information “Click Here”
- This fee is non-refundable.
Track your Application
- For Track your Application “Click here”
- Scroll to the bottom and select the status.
- Complete your details and it will show you the current status of your application.
- If you are accepted, you will need to accept the offer here.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the ‘Offer’
- After accepting, you’ll need to register, and then you can consider yourself a student of Unisa.
Hope this article about how to apply online at Unisa helps you leave your feedback in comments that will motivate us : ). Also if you have any questions let us know….