The Android Emulator was Founded in “2009” by “Rosen Sharma, jay Vaishnav, Suman saraf”.
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on different devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device.
Top Android Emulator
There is some top Android Emulator:
- Blue stacks. ( Blue Stacks is one of the best Android emulators that you can find on Windows)
- Game loop.
- Nox player.
Advantages of Android Emulator
There are some advantages of the Android Emulator. There are so many gaming benefits, Multiple games at the same time, a Bigger screen, and no worry about battery life.
In this article we’ll tell you how to download a free android emulator easily in few steps:
Steps to download Android Emulator
- First of all, go to the official download page for Android Studio
- Click on “DOWNLOAD OPTIONS.” For downloading.
- Then Choose which file to download. Note: This depends on the type of device you are using know.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and click on the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions which can help you to understand its process.
- After the installation is completed android emulator is download.