For a premium or free subscription, Amazon Prime Video provides limitless streaming of movies and TV programs. You may place limitations on the video material that can be accessed or bought on your device with Prime Video parental controls. Within your Prime Video account, you may create many accounts, each with its own collection of tailored content.
To bypass any purchase or watching limitations you’ve installed, Prime Video parental controls need you to provide your PIN. On your phones and desktops, you may watch all of the material. Without needing to sign out and in, the Amazon Prime app allows you to create and move between numerous Amazon accounts in a single browser.
Although some devices have their own parental controls, Prime Video limitations allow you to restrict material playback on Prime Video devices.
Follow the step-by-step tutorial for users below to set up Prime Video parental controls and limits.
Here is how to set up restrictions on Prime Video:
- On your phone, open the Prime Video app.
- Select Account & Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select My Stuff from the bottom menu of the Prime Video app for Android or iOS.
- Then press the Settings button. Select Parental Controls, then Viewing Restrictions from the drop-down menu.
- Choose an age limit and the devices to which it should apply.
- Finally, press the Save button.
Parental Control options are available on some devices, including Fire TV devices, Fire Tablets, Fire Phones, and Microsoft Xbox 360 consoles, to limit access to content and purchases. These options can be changed directly on the device.