Public Profiles are the organic presence for a person, brand, or business on Snapchat, It’s the first step in connecting all your unique content in one discoverable place
Features of a Public Profile are:
- Public Stories
- AR Lenses
- Saved Stories
- Native Store
Create a Public Profile on Snapchat 2021
There are a few steps to create a Public Profile On Snapchat.
- First, open Snapchat then clicks on your profile picture icon on the top left corner of your screen.
- After that, you will see the new screen with profile details. Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner.
- Check out the options and choose the ‘WHO CAN….’ tab and do the honors to change all the settings under it like given here:
- Contact Me: Everyone
- Send Me Notifications: Everyone
- View My Story: Everyone
- See My Location: My Friends
- Use My Cameos Selfie: Everyone
- See Me in Quick Add: Turned On
- After changing all the settings, close Snapchat and start it again.
- Finally, your profile became a public account on Snapchat and now your friends and other snapchatters will see you in suggestions and will hold the ability to reach you.
Create a Public Profile
- Open Snapchat and tap your profile icon in the top left.
- Now tap on ‘Create Public Profile’.
- Now tap on ‘Get Started’ at the bottom.
- Now tap on ‘Edit Profile’ to edit all the details included in your public profile.