The VLC Media Player 64 bit is one of the best and popular multi-format media player. In addition, this player is a free media player available in the word. The VLC Media Player was released in 2001 publically.
The un-profit organization is the inventor of that Application. It is the most popular software in the word of multimedia because of its versatile multi-format playback abilities.
There are many features of this software but basic UI, huge array and easily customizable options make it best. It also has required VLC Media Player’s position at the top of the free media players is the best feature.
Its demands are increased in the market with a new audio core. Hardware decoding and encoding features are also available in this application. In addition, the VLC media player is a port to mobile platforms.
This software also developed for Ultra-HD video and special care. Therefore, in the latest update, a new rendering pipeline for audio is included, with better efficacy. Similarly, the volume and device management helps to improve VLC audio support.
Therefore, it supports many new devices’ inputs, formats, metadata. After that, it is very helpful software to improve most of the current ones, preparing for the next-gen codecs.
The flexibility of VLC:
VLC Media Player has the ability to plays every video or music file of different formats or extinctions.
This media player sport different file formats like MPEG, AVI, RMVB, FLV, QuickTime, WMV, MP4 and a shed load of other video and audio media players.
These formats are not enough, sported by VLC Media Player. It also handles a big amount of different formats. The VLC Media Player can also provide you the faculty to playback partial audio and video media files.
The VLC player is Easy to Use:
VLC Media Player 64 bit has a UI interface that is definitely a case of function over beauty. The basic look of VLC makes this media player extremely easy to use for users.
It is free software. It helps users by giving the ability to drag and drops files to play or open files and folders. A user can also able to use the classic media navigation buttons to play, pause, stop, skip, play speed, change the volume up or down, the brightness of the video, etc.
It also provides a huge library of skins or colors and also has customization options that mean the standard appearance shouldn’t be enough to prevent you from choosing VLC as your default media player. That is why this software in the top 5.
Advanced Options of VLC:
The simple interface of VLC Media Player 64 bit is very user-friendly and makes easily accessible playback, audio, video, tools and view tabs are a huge variety of player options.
The best advantage of VLC is the user can play with synchronization settings including a graphic equalizer with multiple pre-sets, overlays. It also has the ability of special effects and customizable range compression settings.
You are also able to add subtitles on the videos adding by SRT file to the video’s folder.
|Title:||VLC Media Player 64 bit 3.0.8 for Windows|
|File size:||39.03 MB|
|sported windows:||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 10|
|Date added:||Wednesday, June 12th, 2019|
How to download and install VLC media player 64 bit:
- Click on the download button and start downloading
- After the downloading complete start the execution
- Then follow the steps in the video
NOTE: If your system is 32 bit or 86 bit click here…
Features and Highlights of VLC media player:
- 8K support (hardware decoding is on by default).
- Chromecast/Google Cast support.
- HDR and 10-bit video.
- HMDI Audio passthrough.
- Network browsing for NAS systems.
- 360 video and 3D audio.
- Modifying subtitle size.
- Drag and drop support.
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing blending in GPU.
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for conversion, including 10bits.
- Video outputs for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS and OS/2.
- Depending, grain, denoising, and anti-flickering filters.
- Deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- Dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters.
- Simplification of the audio core for faster processing.
- Audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2.
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid, and WebM.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image, and some other codecs.
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, CXF, BMP, etc.
- Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support.
- CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding.
- And many more features…
VLC Media Player is a very simple, most versatile, stable and high-quality free media player available.
It has rightly dominated the free media player market for over 10 years now and looks like it may for another 10 years thanks to the constant development and improvement by VideoLAN Org.