Windows 7 is an operating system it is used to help in starting your computer. Let’s see how to work with windows.
We need an operating system to manage the hardware and software of the Computer. Software is used to help you for operating the computer system through its various and wonderful functions, it is called Operating System. Operating System controls and manages various parts of a PC/ computer system. It acts as an interface between the computer parts and the user.
Windows 7 was released on July 22, 2009, for manufacturing and became generally available for the public on October 22, 2009. It is a successive operating system and mostly used until it was succeeded by Windows 8.
There are different operating systems. Following are the popular operating systems in the world:
- Mac OS
There were two persons who have funded the invention of Microsoft company. They are Paul Allen and Bill Gates.
The most popular operating systems are Microsoft Windows. It is a series of programming systems and environments developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Features of Microsoft Windows 7:
It is the shortest form of the graphical user interface; graphics and icons are contained by a GUI operating system. A computer mouse is commonly used for navigating.
A multi-user operating system allows multiple users to use the same computer at the same time.
An operating system is capable of supporting and utilizing more than one computer processor.
An operating system that is capable of allowing multiple software processors to run at the same time.
When your computer starts for the first time, a beautiful background appears with many things. It is called the desktop.
It is the thin strip that runs across the bottom of the computer screen. It is split into a number of different areas: a round Start button, Quick Launch icons, running programs a notification area, and a clock.
The new features of windows 7 taskbar:
With jump lists, you can jump to the documents, pictures, songs and websites you use most often simply by right-clicking a program button on the taskbar.
In Windows 7, for easy access, you can pin your favorite programs anywhere on the taskbar.
Live taskbar previews–
You can see a thumbnail view by pointing to a taskbar button of opened windows. Move your mouse over a thumbnail to preview the window full screen, and click it to open the window.
Windows contained mini-programs called gadgets, which put information on your right side desktop. For example, you can use gadgets to display a calendar.
It is the shortest form of the disk operating system. It was the first widely installed and used operating system for personal computers.
The start button–
A start button is a place where a lot of the action takes place in Windows 7. The start button is present on the bottom left side of the computer screen. Click on the Start menu button a list of programs will appear. You can see more software by clicking all programs above the Start menu. Above all programs, you can see the programs that you have recently used. The software can be launched by clicking an icon or folder. Have you seen the big start button on your XP computer? Well, you can enjoy the start button of Windows 7 with a round icon.
How can Switching off the computer
Follow the given steps to switch off the computer:
- Close all running programs.
- Click the start button.
- Click on shutdown.
The screen gets displayed on clicking shutdown.
Wait till the screen becomes blank and then switch off the monitor by pressing the power button on it. The computer has shut down.
Downloading Microsoft Windows 7 legally:
The best legal way for downloading the Microsoft Windows 7 ISO file is from Microsoft.com or from DVD/ USB flash derive. The only legal way to download Microsoft Windows 7 is to have purchased a copy of it or having a valid product key for activation of it.
Make sure before begin:
- You have a valid Windows 7 product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
- You have an internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- You have sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB, or external drive for the download.
- You have a blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD because any content on it will be deleted.
- Determine the System Requirements.
System Requirements for Windows 7:
- 1GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM for 32bit
- 2GB RAM for 64bit
- 16 GB Disk Space
- 2GHz CPU Dual Core
- 4 GB RAM
- 60 GB SSD Storage
Steps for downloading Windows 7:
- This product requires a valid product activation key for download. Enter the 25 character product key that came with your product purchase in the field below. Your product key is located inside the box that the Windows DVD came in, on the DVD, or in a confirmation e-mail that shows you purchased Windows.
- After the product key is verified, select a product language from the menu.
- Select either 32-bit or 64-bit version to download. If both are available, you will receive download links for both. Not sure which one? See the FAQpage for more information on how to determine the version(s) you need.
- Download the Windows 7 ISO image to your computer.
- You should now have a fully working legal Windows 7 ISO file.
What you do with that Windows 7 ISO file next depends on how you plan on installing Windows 7:
- Install From Disc: Take that Windows 7 ISO and burn it to an empty DVD disc. See How to Burn an ISO Image File to a DVD for help.
- Install From USB: “Burn” the ISO image to a flash drive. See How to Install Windows 7 From USB for a complete tutorial.
Now, you can install Windows 7, use this flash drive or disc for diagnostics, or whatever you were after the Windows 7 download for in the first place.
If this Microsoft resource doesn’t work out for you, you may need to request a replacement in a different way. Keep reading for that and several more ideas.
Download set windows 7 up
windows 7 product key
Windows 7 Product Key 32 Bit
Windows 7 Product Key 64 Bit