Downloading movies to your iOS device and then streaming the downloaded video over WiFi is a fantastic method to save data now that you have AirPlay set up.
- Make sure you have adequate data or good WiFi to complete the procedure.
- On your iOS device, open the Netflix app.
- Choose the movie or TV show that you want to download.
- To get started, click the download button. (If it’s a series, you’ll have to pick and choose which episodes you wish to watch.)
How to download Netflix movies to your Mac using Windows
You remark, “But I want to watch Netflix offline.” That’s all right. Utilizing Microsoft Windows is a terrific option for you. This is the way to go if you know you won’t have access to the internet or if you don’t have an iOS device.
Installing the Windows 10 operating system on your Mac is the Windows workaround. After you’ve installed Windows, you can get the Netflix software from the Microsoft Store, which allows you to download select videos for offline viewing. Make sure you get Windows from a reliable Windows reseller or partner.
On Windows, here’s how to get the Netflix app:
- Click on the Start menu and select Store
- Press Enter after typing Netflix into the search box.
- Select Install