Third-party Applications and Services are created or made by companies or developers that aren’t on Google.
If you want to install 3rd party Applications on your Samsung smart tv. Then follow our Guidelines, it’ll help you to Download 3rd party Apps on your Samsung Smart Tv
Method for installing 3rd party Apps
There are three main parts on how to add 3rd party apps to Samsung Smart TV.
Part 1. Enable the Unknown Sources Feature on your Samsung Smart TV
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung Smart TV remote to open the Home screen and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Now In the Settings screen, go to the Personal tab and select the Security option.
- Now turn on the switch next to Unknown sources.
Once you complete these settings, you can download the third-party applications from the app option on the Home screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
Part 2. Turn on the Developer Mode of your Samsung Smart TV
- Turn on your Smart TV again, and then go to the Settings and select the Smart Hub option.
- Then go to the Apps section, and then enter a pin once click on the Applications panel. Here you can enter 12345 as the pin, which is the default pin for all Samsung Smart TVs.
- The Developer mode configuration window pop-up, Turn on the switch of Developer Mode.
- Enter the IP address of the host PC that you want to connect to the Smart TV and Press OK.
- Restart your Samsung Smart TV and then go to how to download apps on Samsung Smart TV.
Part 3. Add Applications on your Samsung Smart TV
When you have enabled the above mention features, Now you can follow the tutorial to install third-party apps on the Samsung Smart TV. There is ONE simple way to download the apps with the help of your computer.
Install Third-party Apps through a USB Flash Drive
In this method, you can download apps from a trusted source available on your computer. For Doing this, follow the given steps below:
- Open the browser on your computer and Open a trusted or official website of the app that you want to install into your Samsung Smart TV and then download that Application.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your computer.
- Search the .apk file in the application folder, and copy the file from your computer to the USB drive.
- Plug the USB Flas into the TV, and find the .apk file in the USB, then right-click it and select Install.
Once the installation is done, you can open and enjoy the application on the TV.